Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The time that i was involved in a fight was this past year with my x-best friend. All this led up because ,her so called boy friend wonted to go out with me and she thought that I wonted to talk to him to i told her no and i left it along. And then she kept on going around school talking about she was going to beat my butt i didnt care about all that intill she started talking about my dead child talking about the reasom why she was dead cause i wasted a good mom andt hat i didnt no who my baby daddy was and thats why my baby was ugly and so i could'nt take nomore and one thing led to another.The outcome of this fight led me to getting put out of school getting put on house arrest and probation and having to pay for her hospital bills this fight led down hill for me and this person we dont talk to eachother no more the lesson that i learned from this is no matter what some ones says no matter how far some ones pushes you to that point dont drop to there level because at the end of the day is just going to hart you.

1 comment:

brad said...

Very good story, well told. I really feel that you learned your lesson which is good.

You included everything but a title. Also,the story contains a few grammatical mistakes. Good Job!

17/20