Thursday, January 29, 2009

To much to Handle

I am a witness to pain
I look down and see blood everywhere
All this hurt is making me insane
I wish I could leave and go somewhere
Somebody please help me


Why do we have to do this?
We are all equals killing each other
I wish we would stop and just come together and be brothers somebody
Please help me


Please stop this hurt
Hear me from the inside out
Before we all get buried into the dart
That’s all I’ve been trying to call out
Somebody please help


These people are dying one by one
And all I can do is sit there
All I hear is a violent gun leaving dead people
Lying by Themselves
Somebody please help me!

1 comment:

brad said...

I like her descriptions, they are very powerful. Good use of detail and imagery. Again, you are missing the slang required for the assignment. Overall, good job!

28/30