Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My life growing up

How can growing up be both exciting and painful? Well when I was growing up it was both exciting and painful.It was exciting because I got almost everthing I wonted lived in a big house and me and my brothers and sisters got along ,but behind those closed doors it was very painful because, I didnt have my dad in my life and my mother was allways out working so I spent must of my life with my grandparents.It was also painfull because I had things done to me that I didnt wont to be done but it happened anyways and I was to little to stop it and didnt wont to tell anyone but, I had to find away to tell them anways I thought my life and the pain that was caused was my falt and still to this day I think that so all of this is why my life was both exciting and painful.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I hate that someone hurt you and made you feel it was your fault because IT WASN'T AND ISN'T. Have you ever talked to a counselor about it?
Thank you for sharing such a personal experience. I hope as you continue to grow you experience less pain than you've had to endure thus far.

Thoughtful and reflective post. Some small errors that I can help you fix for maximum points. As is 18/20 points.