Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it all about money

Are peoples actions driven by money I think so because some people think since they have money that there better then the next person that doesn’t have any does money lead to happiness yes and no because without money you wonted be able to buy the things that you needed and more and some people care less about money and that’s what brings there family closer together and makes them happy so there for that’s why I think it goes both ways I think just because you got money it doest make you any better then anyone else because god made us all equal no matter the color of your skin were you work and how much money you got I think that the wealthy works for there money to get them to the place that they wont to be and also I think that’s is there decision weather or not to give up there money because they made it but I think that god would like them to help the ones that don’t have a lot of money and these are my opinions about what I think about money.

1 comment:

brad said...

Very good responses Kendra, i think you have a good understanding about money and its cause and effects. I do what you to use spell check as there are many errors and run-on sentences within this blog. I agree with you that money should be shared, i think it will make us all happier. Good job!

18/20